Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Running... Running... Running....

I heart RUNNING! My time is not noteworthy, however my accomplishment of reaching the finish line is!! It was hard and at times I felt discouraged especially when I saw how many people were in front of me, but I kept going!! I wasn't able to run the whole 3.1 miles and I have the convenient excuse that I had Austin running with me who wanted to end at mile 2 and sit on a curb and wait for me to come pick him up, but the truth is that was how I was feeling myself.

I am a lucky lady and have surrounded myself with four other ladies that are aspiring to run the Boulder Boulder with me and we have all started to train for the 10k race on Memorial Day. WHOOT WHOOT!! So with that being said, I have set my next goal. 10k on Memorial Day!!

Keep me motivated friends, I need all the positive thoughts and good cheer sent my way. I'm hoping that by keeping a blog of my achievements and goals that I will not get lost or leave my goal in the dust.

3 comments:

  1. Ok now that your secret is out, you totally have to do the race against cancer on the 4th of July this year with us. Pat's goal is not to end up dead last. Oh and not to wear a t-shirt with his name on it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog liz! especially the music that plays...gives it an awesome touch! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies and Melissa... I totally missed the race for cancer... I just read your posts. Can I get a rain-check and come with you guys next time? Thanks Molli - you truly inspire me!

    ReplyDelete